Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FREE ADVICE - ASK THE UTH ADVISORS

I would like some advice concerning my living conditions. I am fifty years old and I share an apartment with three other guys, and I'm tired of somebody always trying to create problems. One individual has recently started up again trying to intimidate and create bad feelings in the house. The landlady said that at the end of April I will have my own flat, if I can hold out, I just hope that I get the flat, I feel at peace inside and do well in my university studies. My elderly mother is not well mentally and looks up to me. It gets so stressful, that I have a hard time keeping faith and trusting that God loves me. I want to feel God's love and be able to trust and live life without fear. I hope you can help me.
 Dr. Suni Says:

Greetings M.,
Thanks for using our Advice column. We'll do our best to help you take charge of your living situation, and we'll help you to connect back with your Source. 

Have you heard of energy vampires? These are people who live off someone's else's energy because their own energy system is low. However, they cannot take someone's energy unless that person allows it. We believe this may be at the root of the problem in your living conditions, causing you stress and causing you to doubt your relation with God. You will need to know how to build up your energy system and how to protect yourself from energy drain. It will also help for you to be away from these negative influences. We pray that your flat will be available as the landlady promised.

1) To begin, we'll send you seven days of energy healing by distance. This energy is powerful and will help to balance your energy system and put the white light of protection around you. We would like you to do a daily meditation while the energy is being sent. Just get
into a comfortable, relaxed position with no disturbance or distractions, and see the energy in the form of a golden white light surrounding your entire body. In case you don't currently meditate on a daily basis, we urge you to start now. Should you need instructions for meditation, let us know; we'll send you detailed instructions.
 


2) As you meditate on the golden white light, bring the light into your heart center in the middle of your chest, and repeat the following Prayer of Faith: 

God is my help in every need
God does my every hunger feed
God walks beside me, guides my way
Through every moment of the day
I now am wise, I now am true
Patient, kind, and loving too
All things I am, can do and be
Through Christ, the truth that lives in me
God is my health, I cannot be sick
God is my strength, unfailing, quick
God is my all, I know no fear,
Since God and love and truth are here

Continue repeating the Prayer of Faith for thirty minutes, as you focus on the golden white light in your heart center. From now on, repeat this prayer three times whenever you start to meditate, and before you go to sleep at night.
Our prayers are with you. Please let us know how you're doing.

Wishing you love, light and harmony.