Friday, May 21, 2010

LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT

People say "God is love" all the time. But to meditate on this simple fact brings the most profound peace and joy. It may take some time, but be patient, it's coming. I just experienced 3 miracles that if I went into detail about, sound extremely minor, but to me are significantly huge. It makes me KNOW on more than an intellectual level that God truly does LOVE all of us and even more than that, LISTENS to us. The 'small' issues I used to keep from God because they seemed way too trivial to share, are now becoming a source of conversation for the Most High and I, and when these little miracles occur, it's confirmation to me that the conversation is not just one way. I wish you all the best Friday ever, and I hope a small/big miracle comes your way today!...One Love.