Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ASK DR. SUNI

I listened to your show on cord cutting (very interesting show) and I have a couple of questions. How do you know if you have psychic cords that keep you attached to someone? If that person dies, are you still attached to them? My husband died in a motorcycle crash after we were married just four months. I knew him for one year before we were married. That was eleven years ago and I still can’t get him out of my mind. I don’t think that I’m pining over him, after all it’s been eleven years, but I’m just not interested in getting married again. As soon as a relationship starts to get serious, I find some excuse to end it. I’m just curious to know if this has something to do with psychic cords.

Dear Helen,
Thank you for writing. In answer to your questions: we all have psychic ties to all other beings with whom we interact in all past lives and in the present. So yes, when someone in your life passes on, the psychic tie remains between you and that person. Depending on the relationship you had in a previous life, it can be very strong. This seems to be the factor here, because your psychic attachment to your deceased husband is extremely strong. This is not necessarily a negative thing, but it holds you to the past.

When you cut the ties that bind you to other beings, you will know your existence in the Now is all that matters. The Now moment is the only moment you live in. Nothing matters but Now. You want to cut the psychic ties between you and your deceased husband so you can free yourself to experience life in the Now. Cutting the ties is necessary not only for releasing the vital energy needed to revitalize your system, but also for your continued spiritual growth and awareness.
 
Wishing you love, light and harmony. 

Send your questions to: advice@temple-of-healing.org.