Tuesday, February 9, 2010

UPDATED - Animals Need Healing Too


by Siona

Animals respond very well to energy. As you know, they are very much in tune with nature. Their bodies automatically respond to illness, by causing them to fast and/or eat plants such as grass, even animals that are carnivorous. However, the more domesticated animals are, the more in tune they are with you, and less with their natural habitat. It has long been suggested that the more animals are fed by humans, the less they are likely to seek food on their own, which in turn,  may affect their hunting instincts. But this is only temporary. When confronted with the need to survive, they will pick back up from where they left off, quickly and efficiently. A cat that I know turned hunter in an instant when her owner was away for a few days and squirrels ate her food. Don't ask me why she was outside; it wasn't my cat!

Anyhow, here's a quick example of animals responding to energy treatments. I have 2 laying hens. They lay the best eggs, and I haven't had to buy a store-bought egg in a long time. One of them got a cyst on its foot. I researched the cure, and the general consensus was to give the chicken some type of antibiotic myself, or take her to the vet...I love this animal, but I'm an old fashioned person. Antibiotics and vets just were not in the question. I barely give my kids antibiotics, but they also rarely get sick.
 

So I sat down and sent the chicken healing energy via distance, many times. I also placed my hands on its foot, briefly, because she wouldn't allow much more than that. In a few weeks the cyst was gone, without harmful antibiotics or having to place her in my truck with newspaper lining the back. Not that I'm against antibiotics, but nature provides the best ones, garlic, tea tree oil, even cayenne pepper. I have used them so I know they work. Nature is often the best healer, if we understand and allow her assistance. And energy healing is simply using natural life-force energy to restore balance, which then causes wellness to occur.


UPDATE: In the rush of the day, I neglected to mentioned that I also swabbed the cyst for a week or so with diluted tea tree oil to prevent further infection. This was intuitively decided, nowhere did I read that this was suggested. So I conclude that a combination of the healing treatments and the antibacterial properties of the tea tree oil, were what affected the healing. And of course, the energy comes through me and not from me.