Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Effects of Distance Healing



Since receiving your healing I am beginning to notice subtle changes. For the first time in a long time,I am feeling a little more optimistic, positive, and reassured about my future. I now see a spark where the flame used to be. I feel more confident about my future, knowing I have not only the love and support that has come through this healing experience, but to know it will continue, throughout my healing proccess. PS. I am aiming to towards the flame, that made me who I am!!!! Thank you to everyone involved. Kind Regard. G.Ryder, Wales.

The above is a testimonial reprinted without edit from a lovely woman across the world (from me) who I sent energy healing treatments to via distance. I believe time and space are not as real as they seem. In deep meditation, I become aware that they are only illusions. Distance healing is simply energy sent via 'distance.' Since we are all connected on a deeper level, the energy doesn't have as far to go as one might imagine. And this healing is not just for those with illnesses or ailments. Anyone and everyone can benefit. An additional benefit is that it helps both the sender and the receiver! Dr. Suni and I also do volunteer work for the Distant Healing Network, a group of volunteer healers who assist people worldwide.  Click here for a free session. Love, Light and Harmony. Siona