Friday, February 5, 2010

How Do You Define a Miracle?




This is the first in a series of weekly thought-prokoving questions.



Dr. Suni Rose Says:
What are miracles but the will of God perfect every moment! Miracles are happening in and through us all the time. We may believe it is possible to perform miracles, but until now it has only been a belief held in the mind. We only need to get our little self (the personal ego) out of the way and allow the miracles to unfold in our lives. A Course in Miracles says: 'There's no order of difficulty in miracles - one is not harder or bigger than another. When we learn the principle behind the little miracles, the big miracles become just as possible.' Miracles are blessings. My children are miracles, my grandchildren are miracles, my healing from a devastating illness is a miracle. When I count my blessings each night, I give thanks for the will of God perfect in my life every moment."

Heather Says:
"I believe miracles saturate our everyday lives and are more prevalent than most people think. The key is to always expect a miracle without ever taking one for granted. My favorite miracles are wonders of nature: a breathtaking sunset made up of too many colors to name or count, a double rainbow with no rain in sight, or an ancient tree with no sign of green - but with branches so expansive and roots so deep that it refuses to give up its established place in this world."

Siona Says:
"I consider a miracle the beauty that emerges when you least expect it, or when something happens that defies and transcends logic. When you look at a sunset and feel something whisper in your ear, it's a miracle. To watch a baby breathe is a miracle. To find a friend who makes you smile when you think about them, is a miracle."


Now it's your turn to weigh in....what do YOU say?